1. How to register?
In order to register with ZamZam, just click on the “Register” button in the upper right corner. Fill up the required details and you will be a member.
2. How do I upgrade my postal address, email or password?
After completing the sign-up process, you have to click on My Account at the top of home page. You can make changes to account information. In case of any queries, you can contact at email@example.com.
1. How can I place my order?
· Visit: https://www.ourzamzam.com
· Just tap Sign In on the upper right side of the website
· Enter your email address and password and click Sign In
· Select the items you need, choose the quantity and press the basket icon. You also have the option of changing the quantity and deleting the items from your cart.
· Move to Checkout after selecting the items you want to purchase
· After verifying that the items and the amount are accurate, click Checkout
· Enter your delivery details, billing details and cross check the final information
· Click Place Order on the following page and you are done with it
· You will receive an order confirmation message through your registered email
· You can even check your Order History to make sure it has been administered
2. Can I alter, cancel or add items once my order has been processed?
Certainly, you can! Just drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to facilitate your request. It would be nice if you inform at your earliest.
3. How can I see the order details I just placed?
It is quite easy to check your order. Just click “My Account” at the top right corner and you can have a look at your order history. If you have any inquiries about your order then reach us at email@example.com
1. How can I search products on ZamZam?
Making it simple for you, you can search for products by a number of ways:
· By category – the icons available at the top of the page are the product categories. Place the cursor on it and the drop-down menu will display sub categories.
· Product Search – in search bar displayed at the top of site, type the product name. A list of the products will appear and find your required product.
· Shopping List - Yes, through the “Shopping List” tab appearing at the top of home page, you can find the products. You need to just type the name of product.
Please ensure that every product is on a separate line and then click enter. Relevant products will be displayed and you can add them into your basket.
2. What if a product I ordered is unavailable?
Our heartfelt apologies! At ZamZam, we make sure that the listed products on the website are always in the stock. But, in rare conditions, if the product is out of stock then we will coordinate with you either for a replacement or refund.
3. I can’t find a product I am searching for. Do you have it?
Most probably! Our warehouse has products more than triple in number which are available on the site (specifically ethnic foods). For this just drop a message at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
4. Is your meat & poultry halal?
Without any doubt! We are dealing in the meat and poultry business for more than 30 years and we make sure that our products abide by Islamic Law. Our butchers are well trained and have experience of many years. They provide the halal meat to our customers. For further details, you can contact us at email@example.com.
1. What are the methods of payment?
You can pay by using a debit or credit card or through a paypal account.
2. Is my information safe?
Yes, we try our best and follow every precaution to keep your information secure at the optimal level.
1. What are the delivery days?
ZamZam delivers the order following day. Suppose, if you placed your order on Monday before 12 pm, then you will receive the order on Tuesday. This applies to Monday till Friday. To receive your order on Friday then you should place it on Thursday before 12 pm.
If you place the order after 12 pm on any day, then you will receive it within 2 working days. Assume, if you place an order at 1 pm on Tuesday then it will be delivered on Thursday. If you place the order on Thursday after 12 pm then you will receive it on the following Tuesday.
2. Do you deliver on Saturday?
Off course! We do. In order to receive an order on Saturday then an extra fee of £9.99 applies for non local customers. No extra charges for local customer. Non local customers must place the order on Friday before 12 pm and also pay the extra charges to receive it on Saturday.
3. At what time will I receive my order?
You will be notified what time you will receive your order via courier service we use. Next day delivery time is between 9am and 6pm. If you want to receive your order at a definite time then you have to bear a little additional cost.
For receiving an order before 9am, extra cost will be of £9.99.
For receiving an order before 10am, extra cost will be of £9.99.
For receiving an order before 12 noon, extra cost will be of £9.99.
For receiving an order from 12-6pm, extra cost will be of £4.99.
4. I opted for the incorrect delivery address. What can I do?
No worries, we will try our best to make the delivery to the right address. Just notify us at your earliest. You can contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. What if I’m not at home to receive order?
It is a humble request to ensure that somebody is at home for receiving the order. Our products are fresh and we want you to receive it in the best state. Once the order is delivered, you have to store the fresh fruits, vegetables and meat cautiously. If there is not anyone at home to receive the order, then there is high probability that products will not remain in their optimum condition.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. Can I return products to ZamZam?
Your pleasure is our priority! If the product is not satisfactory that you have received then do not hesitate in contacting us within 48 hours of receiving your order. We will do our best to facilitate you in the matter. It is a request that the product should be in its original packaging and not expired. We will try to give you a replacement, refund or a grant credit.
Note: This offer is not applicable to fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and poultry products.
2. What to do if my order is wrong? What should be done?
We request you to examine your order at the time of delivery. We try our level best to deliver the items with proper care as agreed. But, within 48 hours of receiving the order, you can claim for any sort of inadequate, damaged, spoiled and missing product.
For your further queries please reach us at email@example.com , we are there to help you.